Sunday, September 5, 2010

Roger Federer Lindt Chocolate “Airport” Commercial [Video]

by Tom Gainey
The last of my commercial catch-ups today is from Roger Federer who puts on another comical show in this new spot from Lindt Chocolate.

In the new commercial dubbed “Airport”, Federer is in an airport security screening when two female security agents can’t keep their hands off the Swiss and his Lindor Truffles. The agents eventually confiscate the Truffles after giving them a taste and Federer so some remarks.

“You move very well, you must work out a lot,” the agents fawn.

“I am excited to continue to grow my partnership with the leader – and my top choice – in premium chocolate,” Federer said. “I am also thankful to Lindt for their support of the Roger Federer Foundation. This is a cause I am very passionate about, and it is great to know my potential success on the court will have a positive effect on children in need.”

Lindt also announced a special partnership with the Roger Federer Foundation that will help raise awareness and funds for the non-profit in conjunction with the US Open. For every match Federer wins during the Open, Lindt will donate $1,000 to his foundation.

Federer is on today and in the lead right now against Paul-Henri Mathieu in the third round at the US Open.

Here’s the commercial:

No comments:

Post a Comment